The future of employment is uncertain, so it is imperative that the current workforce and next generation of workers are equipped with a range of skills to be successful. With experience from over 20 years working in education, across both public and private sectors, Learning Futures Consulting provides expert services to help employers and learning providers to design and build flexible opportunities for learners.
- Strategic review - help shape the future direction of your organisation by commissioning a comprehensive review of your learning development requirements and receive an evidence-based appraisal of recommended actions.
- Technology review - we can lead the scoping of user needs and technologies available on the market to enable your staff and end-users to excel in their work.
- Community building - we can share experiences of setting up national user communities enterprises and help you build successful adoption and growth of technology by introducing networking opportunities for your users or members; these allow them to share ideas, discuss problems, and be ambassadors within their own networks.
- Instructional designs for new courses - using the latest in the pedagogical understanding of blended and online course designs, we can build prototype learning designs for your training/teaching staff and course designers.
- Management of course environments - maintaining a fresh and vibrant learning platform is challenging, so our experts provide a service to ensure your content, designs and third-party integrations are of the highest quality.
- Facilitation of course delivery - your training course users expect regular communication and feedback of their progress and queries. We offer a facilitation service to support and supplement the work of your training teams.
- Production of training programmes - we specialise in providing versatile training schemes that work for in-class, blended and entirely online learners.
- Facilitation of training - we can deliver your training programmes, whether onsite or online, or functionally-based or interactive workshops.
- Evaluation of training - a critical element of training provision is measuring impact on performance. We offer a research service to evaluate learning, satisfaction and confidence before and following training programmes.
If you are interested in finding out more, contact Learning Futures and arrange a call.